Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day One

Hi everyone, I'm starting a blog about my experiences in the bleeding disorders community. Its been a long time since I've wanted to write about my life with hemophilia. Somehow I was just not doing it.

Hemophilia A is a bleeding disorder. About 1 in 10,000 people are born with it. Now that makes me a very unique creature. Its like being different from everyone else. Isn't that what a lot of people want to be. Well ask me!

Speaking out about one's life is a great way to ease your worries. It may not fix the issue but it can definitely help in feeling better, perhaps even stronger (if the feedback from listeners is encouraging). And I guess having a blog is the best way to shout out to the world without bursting your tonsils. So here it goes, this seems to be the best thing to do when I'm down with a bleed.

Read about the 'Survive in the Jungle' tour.

9 comments:

  1. Have been watching you since school....just want to say one thing that you do not need any kind of encouragement ......you are an "inspiration" yourself....proud to have a friend somewhere so strong inspiring us all to live life to the fullest with dignity...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Anshika...I miss all you guys a lot! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done.. its a good plateform to expose our feeling regarding the disorder and sensitize the community as well. I am also the one of hemophilia community representative. I like your optamistic approach and want to keep this blog as our native blog. Keep it up we are all with you also very happtu to diiseminate our lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your wishes Sheikh Moin. Although I'm starting out with writing about my own experiences, I will also start posting life experiences of other PWH in the coming days and would love to hear and post stories of my blog's readers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great initiative Vaibhav, would look forward to blogs from you and others - Dharmendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Dharmendra...blogs can indeed be a great place for bleeders to connect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is very use full for hemopilic patients and other bleeding disorders

    ReplyDelete